Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blessed.

This year, I was part of the Christian Challenge worship team again. We are lead by two amazing people, Nate and Erika, they are so wonderful to let us invade their house every Wednesday and Thursday and Erika cooks for us every week! How brave! ;) Last year we were a family and I thought it would be weird to have people leave and new people come in. I honestly didn't think that we would ever be that close and I was a little scared. Why in the world would I think that!? This year has been so amazing! I love every single one of these people and I am honored to be able to call them brothers and sisters in Christ. I look forward to Wednesday for bible study and our community togetherness. God is so incredibly great and even though I hate (I seriously mean despise) change, he knows what he is doing and he never ceases to amaze me! Last night we prayed over our seniors and the ones that won't be coming back, I realized that I hate that those 5 people are leaving and i am so sad, but then I got a little excited for the 3 that will be joining. =) So, thank you Jesus for every single blessing in my life and thank you for the amazing opportunity to know these people! =)

The group =)
The amazing girls, that I would seriously be lost with out.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
-Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment