Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nutella Poptarts!

Last night, Becca was over and we were having a little sleepover and we decided that we should make something! So, I was looking at recipes and thinking about what I already had in my little food collection, so I found this super duper easy recipe for Nutella Poptarts! All you need is refrigerated pie crust and some nutella, and Viola! You are done! =) So, here are some step by step instructions if you want to try them! I only had one because Nutella is really rich, so I didn't really eat a lot, but we shared with the girls upstairs and they were great!

Gather your ingredients:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
Spread flour out on a smooth surface
Roll out the pie crust
Cut 2x3 rectangles out of the dough, I used a ruler, but you don't have to!
Score the dough with a knife and then cut with a pizza cutter
Spread them out on a cookie sheet.
Put two teaspoons on one of the halves

Then place the other half on top
And seal them together with a fork
Poke holes in the top!
Becca wanted a smiley face... =)
It doesn't make very many, but it made a good amount for one pie crust! =)
I also covered the tops with nutella, we didn't have to much luck with drizzling. =)
I didn't get a picture of the final product either... sorry!!

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment