Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Art Show! (and the rest of the week)

This past weekend, I had the most amazing opportunity! I was able to host an art show with my cousin, who is also a photographer! It was amazing! I was smiling the whole night, just in awe that it was actually happening! It was an awesome turnout too! It was great! So many of my friends and family were there and I was just very blessed! Here are some pictures from the awesome night! =D


Here is the basic setup! Here is one wall:
Here is the other! Jills work was on the left of this stuff =)
Jill and I!
A lot of people!
One of the most amazing teachers that you would ever have the chance of having. Such an inspiration!
I would've listened to her the whole time!
Charlie loves me. =) hehe
Some of my amazing church family. New and old.
Great great friends that surprised me! =D Blessings!
My amazing family!
The owner of the gallery
Grandpa and his brother even came! =)
My seester. I love her.
The artists and the moms!
So great!
The rest of the week at home has been great too, we moved my sister into her new house, I have had a lot of time with my best friend, Carrie, I went junkin with Carrie and found a sweet espresso machine in amazing condition for 5 bucks and I found an awesome suitcase prop for senior pictures, we went and saw Harry Potter 7 part 2 at the IMAX in 3D for my Uncle Bobbys birthday, I have been able to spend time with my dogs, and I have just loved getting to spend time with family. =) Just how visits home should be! Don't tell anyone, but I actually don't want to leave! ;) Here are some more pictures!

=)
Us and our matching shirts. Yep, we are awesome. =)


1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun Erica! Can't wait to hear more in person tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete