Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kimbo! =)

A couple weeks ago, I had the great opportunity to take pictures of my beautiful friend, Kimberly while she was getting ready for her wedding! I didn't take the wedding pictures, but it was fun to be with all of the girls while they were talking and getting ready for Kimbo's big day! Here are some little sneaks of what I did! (the colors seem to get a little messed up on here too, so not all of them look as good as they do on my computer.) =)


Mal getting ready
Laura loves her coffee...
Her comfort =) Orange Cream Slush!
Sisters
The amazingly beautiful bride!! (it is washing her face out for some reason...)
Beautiful hair!!
The Bouquet

The mom and her best friends helping her with the dress...
fwHer wonderful mom helping her into her dress... =)
Finishing touches =)
Stunning!
One of her besties and her wedding planner! =)

Kimbo, thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this!! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment