Sunday, July 11, 2010

Taylor and Elisha

Yesterday, I had the amazing opportunity of taking engagement pictures for some of my really good Challenge friends, Taylor and Elisha. They are one of the cutest couples I have met and I am so so happy for them! Thank you guys for letting me spend time with you and do this for you!!! I can't wait for our second session! =)
Are they not so adorable together?!?

The BEAUTIFUL ring!
This one is one of my favorite pictures:
The spot he asked her to be his girlfriend =)
Another one of my personal favorites =)

4 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL Erica!! Such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! See?! Quit worrying, you do super work! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, these are fantastic! You really caught the beauty of 2 of my favorite people.
    -Katie Hines

    ReplyDelete