Monday, March 22, 2010

Summit

For my spring break, instead of going home, I had the amazing opportunity to go to Colorado with Christian Challenge. I went last year and about 67 people went. This year, about 100 more people went. It was crazy, yet so great at the same time. I have never seen so many amazing people wanting to live for God. The speaker was Gordon MacDonald and he was probably the most amazing speaker I have ever had the privilege to listen to. At Summit, we had olympics, we swam, we worshipped, we hiked, we had fun. =) I am so glad I got to go again this year and I cannot wait until next year!

Giant Group Lay Time after supper one night
All of the people participating in the Olympics!
Beautiful group of girls watching the beautiful sunrise =)

I love friends =)
God's creation is breathtaking!

20 people in the hot tub while it was snowing

Everyone loved listening to Gordon

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." - Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment